Saturday, February 21, 2009

Delhi 6!!

Why am I writing on Delhi 6 of all things? This is what I asked myself while writing this. The only answer that I found was that "I liked it. So lets share with ppl what I liked about it". Thus this post is just my perspective on this movie.

To begin with it was short. It was not boring as things like kala bandar make sense when you yourself have seen news channels going mad (it actually happened!!) . Songs were situational deserved their respective places in the movie.

The thing I like was the fact that how the life of a person changes as when he starts relating to things around him. Here is the hero at the start of the movie coming to india with a tourist's perspective. He has nothing to loose. He enjoys everything. Then he develops attachments and when the things he is attached to starts going away he realises " What is this happening?". The real story starts thereafter when the hero decided that this is what he wants and he wil get it no matter what.

A nice blend of social message can also be seen. The final solution that the hero arrives upon to solve all problems at the same time is very intelligent and of course!! sonam kapoor is looking much hotter than the last time.

So if u havent watched it give it a shot. If u have I then I think this post is not entirely rubbish :)

Signing off,

Nitin

5 comments:

Ranjeet Kr. Vimal said...

sonal kapoor maal lagi hai be is movie mai

Anonymous said...

good. Honest review.

Ashwath Kirthyvasan said...

Laude,kaam danda hai nahi kya?

Nitin Kumar Singh said...

@Ranjeet: - I agree

@Garg: - Thanks you

@Ashwath: - How did u know ki kaam dhanda nahi hai

Ankit said...

kat le ... ghatiya movie thi....
accha message dene ke bahut saare acche tareeke hote hai ...
message accha tha to koi baat nahi ... the way it was presented was very bad....